Why Take This Exam Prep?
Meet Our Instructors
Ours is the most successful Tax Court exam prep program available
More than 80% of those who passed since 2002 were our students (see statistics below).
Watch the webinar to see what makes our program so effective.
Registration details for 2020 Program Available Now
Extended 18 Month Program Starts 5/1/19
Traditional 12 month Program Starts 11/1/19
(all the same content is available to everyone)
Live Lecture Sessions will be held May 18-20, 2020 and July 20-22, 2020
Review class held in DC area in November 2020 (TBA after exam details known)
Informal and Formal Review will be held prior to the exam
Email SherrillTrovato@gmail.com directly to be added to the list for the next class (schedule will be announced soon).
SELF-STUDY GUIDANCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
To practice before the Tax Court as a nonattorney, you must pass a rigorous 4 hour written admission examination given biennially. Learn more about the exam process by reading the Tax Notes article A Peek Behind the Curtain at the Tax Court Exam for Non-Attorneys available on our website in the Forms, Articles & Links area and also see Examination Procedures at https://ustaxcourt.gov/NonAttorney_Exam_Procedures.pdf.
Our success speaks for itself:
- 20 of the 22 who passed the 2018 exam were our students.
- 12 of the 16 who passed the 2016 exam were our students.
- 19 of the 23 who passed the 2014 exam were our students.
- All 11 who passed the 2012 exam were our students!
- All 8 who passed the 2010 exam were our students!
- 7 of the 8 who passed the 2008 exam were our students.
- All 6 who passed the 2006 exam were our students!
- 3 of the 7 who passed the 2002 exam were our students.
Our materials are always updated before each live session so they provide current law, procedure and court cases. We develop suggested answers using actual scored exam answers provided by exam-takers, and use these answers in the text and during class to reinforce learning on tested topics.