Actual USTC Practitioners' Tax Court exam preparation class in session
USTC Practitioner’s Services
Tax Court Exam Preparation Class
If you are a non-attorney and want to practice before the Tax Court, you must pass a rigorous 4 hour written admission examination that is given every other year. The next exam is scheduled for 11/13/14.
Our dynamic class series, Preparing to Practice before the US Tax Court, is designed to assist tax professionals in passing the written nonattorneys admission examination. The program includes 64 hours of classroom instruction plus the One Year Study Class, a series of 12 monthly assignments posted to an online chat group which permits you to begin your studies a year in advance while enjoying valuable interactions with others working to achieve the same goal.
Our success speaks for itself:
- 10 of our 2012 exam cycle series students passed the 2012 Tax Court exam and another individual passed after purchasing portions of the 2012 text (the Tax Court indicates it no longer keeps the statistics of the total of number who take and/or pass the exam)
- 8 of our 2010 exam cycle series students passed the 2010 Tax Court exam (the Tax Court indicates it no longer keeps the statistics of the total of number who take and/or pass the exam)
- 6 of the 8 who passed the 2008 Tax Court exam were our students of our 2008 exam cycle full series and a 7th passer attended our 2 day review class before the 11/08 exam
- All 6 who passed the 2006 Tax Court exam were our students
- 3 of the 7 who passed the 2002 Tax Court exam were our students
Suggested exam answers are developed using scored answers provided by exam-takers; the answers are used in the text and in class to reinforce learning of the topics. Immediately before each classroom session is taught, the text is revised to include changes in law, procedure and recently litigated court cases, making it the most up-to-date course available.
We are pleased to announce Gregory & Associates, Inc. (dba USTC Practitioner’s Services) is approved as an education sponsor by the Internal Revenue Service Return Preparer Office and NASBA. We offer CE to EAs and CPAs in accordance with their policies for our group live courses.
Let us help you take your practice to the next level ...