We’re pleased to announce we’ve assisted 50 people in achieving their goal to pass the us tax court exam!
If you are a nonattorney and want to practice before the Tax Court, you must pass a rigorous 4 hour written admission examination that is given every other year. The next exam is scheduled for November 2016.
Our dynamic class series, Preparing to Practice before the US Tax Court, is designed to assist tax professionals in passing the written nonattorneys admission examination. The program includes classroom instruction plus the One Year Study Class, a series of 12 monthly assignments that permits you to begin your studies a year in advance while enjoying valuable interactions with others working to achieve the same goal.
Our success speaks for itself:
- 15 full or part time students passed the 2014 exam (since the 2010 cycle, the Tax Court indicates it no longer releases the statistics of the total of number who take and/or pass the exam).
- 11 full or part time students passed the 2012 exam.
- 8 students passed the 2010 exam.
- 7 of the 8 who passed the 2008 exam were our full or part time students.
- All 6 who passed the 2006 Tax Court exam were our students!
- 3 of the 7 who passed the 2002 Tax Court exam were our students.
Our materials are updated before each live session is taught so they provide current law, procedure and court cases. We develop suggested answers using actual scored exam answers provided by exam-takers; these answers are used in the text and in class to reinforce learning the tested topics.
Gregory & Associates, Inc. (dba USTC Practitioner’s Services) is approved as an education sponsor by the Internal Revenue Service Return Preparer Office and NASBA. We offer CE to EAs and CPAs in accordance with their policies for our group live courses.