SAVE THE DATE! LIVE SESSIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR 2018
MAY 21-23 AND JULY 16-18 IN LAS VEGAS, NV
WATCH THIS WEBSITE IN SUMMER 2017 FOR MORE 2018 PROGRAM DETAILS
The next exam will be held in NOVEMBER 2018
IF YOU WANT TO START STUDYING NOW, YOU CAN
1) OBTAIN DISCOUNTED 2016 MATERIALS USING THIS REGISTRATION FORM
2) FIND SELF-STUDY GUIDANCE ON THIS WEBSITE
SINCE WE BEGAN OUR PROGRAM IN 2002, JUST UNDER 80% OF THOSE WHO PASSED WERE OUR STUDENTS OR USED OUR MATERIALS!
To practice before the Tax Court as a nonattorney, you must pass a rigorous 4 hour written admission examination given biennially, next offered in November 2018. Learn more about the exam process by reading the Tax Notes article A Peek Behind the Curtain at the Tax Court Exam for Non-Attorneys available on our website in the Forms, Articles & Links area.
Our dynamic class series, Preparing to Practice before the US Tax Court, is designed to assist tax professionals who want to pass the written nonattorneys admission examination. The 2018 program will include 3 live classroom sessions plus a series of 12 monthly assignments beginning 11/1/17 that allows you to begin your studies a year in advance and other opportunities to prepare for this difficult exam.
Our success speaks for itself:
- 12 of the 16 who passed the 2016 exam were our students.
- 19 of the 23 who passed the 2014 exam were our students.
- All 11 who passed the 2012 exam were our students!
- All 8 who passed the 2010 exam were our students!
- 7 of the 8 who passed the 2008 exam were our students.
- All 6 who passed the 2006 exam were our students!
- 3 of the 7 who passed the 2002 exam were our students.
Our materials are always updated before each live session is taught so they provide current law, procedure and court cases. We develop suggested answers using actual scored exam answers provided by exam-takers; these answers are used in the text and in class to reinforce learning the tested topics.
Gregory & Associates, Inc. (dba USTC Practitioner’s Services) is approved as an education sponsor by the Internal Revenue Service Return Preparer Office and NASBA.
We offer CE to EAs and CPAs in accordance with their policies for our group live courses.